A must visit summer vacation..

13:47


Menorca

In July I jetted off for my summer holiday to Menorca for 2 weeks. Perhaps the rainy weather has motivated me to write this post today, but really this island is worth a visit. If you are struggling to decide on a summer getaway location, take a look at Menorca, or even the other balearic islands. Just off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean sea, Menorca offers sunshine, beautifully clear sea views with white sandy beaches, cocktail bars on the beach, and local seafood... what more could you ask for? 

I stayed in a resort called Punta Prima, a small relaxing resort but still managed some exciting and hilarious nights with everybody I went with. My first impression of Menorca was this picture above, our first stop was 'Noray' a cocktail bar placed right on the beach with spectacular views. From that first late afternoon I knew I was in for an amazing two weeks, just from the view itself. 


I wore many different outfits each evening, spending all day everyday in my bikini. This one is one of my favourites. All black brings out a tan perfectly.. so I am a fan of wearing black on holiday. 

Black maxi skirt w/ side split: Boohoo. 
Fringe cropped black top: Misguided. 
Bag: Chanel 
Michael Kors watch (I do wear this everyday though.)

Another of my staple holiday outfits is my white dress... this comes on holiday with me every year, Until I grow out of it, I will continue to wear it. You cannot really see it fully in the picture below, but it is a straight cut mini dress, quite fitted and just does not need anything but a small bag to compliment it. 


White Dress: Hollister. 
Bag: Chanel.
Necklace: River Island. 

Thanks for reading

Victoria 
xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram